Sunday, October 26, 2008

I like that today was rainy all day and I had no where to go.
I like that I had my window open for a while so I could better hear the dripping rain and because it wasn't that cold outside.
I like the sound of the rain.
I like the way the headlights look on the wet pavement in the rain in the dark.
I like leaving my curtains open after dark and watching people in other houses through other windows that also have the curtains open.
I like that I was in bed reading a novel most of the day without feeling guilty, because it was required reading for at class at school.
I like that my midterms are over.
I like that I got 91% on my development studies midterm.
I like that my linguistics prof sometimes gives bonus marks.
I like biking through crunchy colourful leaves.
I like fall sunshine.
I like having dreads again.
I like that I don't lose hair anymore because of the dreads.
I like how you could grow dreads indefinitely, and they would just keeping growing longer and longer and longer.
I like talking to my mom on the phone. Sometimes we talk for a long time and then my lunch gets cold, or I don't get my homework done.
I like that Riki came to visit and we went walking a lot. When we stopped to buy coffee our fingers didn't work right because they were so cold.
I like drinking tea with Rachel.
I like sleeping under thick duvets.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting 91% on one of your midterms! I wish I could stay in bed reading all day and not feel guilty.
Shawna

10/27/2008  
Blogger Rachel said...

Me too!

10/27/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home