Thursday, September 03, 2009

Today was so exciting. We talked about the history of the profession of midwifery in Ontario. We learned about the AOM and the CMO and what they do. It's pretty boring stuff I think. But I really enjoyed it. I love that I've found something that I know I will enjoy. It feels so good to have finally found what it is I want to do. After not knowing for so long. And to now be actually starting. I can't wait to see what the next four years (and beyond!) have in store. It's so exciting. I'm rather sure I will love being a student midwife. I still can't always believe it. I'm a freakin STUDENT MIDWIFE!

My entire room shakes a little whenever a large truck goes by. It's kind of weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

YEAH! I'm very happy for you. Wouldn't it be cool if you someday got to deliver one of my babies? Highly unlikely, but you never know what can happen.

9/03/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home