Saturday, August 05, 2006

When I started this blog I had in mind that it would be just for my time in Ukraine. A place where, while I was away, I could write a few thoughts and others could read them if they were interested. But now that I'm at it, I may just keep it going even though I'm back. My posting will likely be rather sporatic, as they have been all along. And even though I have easier computer access again, I probably don't have a whole lot exciting to write about. But we'll see what happens I guess, and if you feel like it, you can still check my blog as I just may still post occasionally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I know I've said it before, but I really do hope you keep at the blogging. I have really enjoyed your blog and know I will continue to do so as long as you keep at it.

8/05/2006  
Blogger sqsus said...

YAY! I'm happy to hear you're going to keep blogging. I always like to hear what you have to say.

8/08/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home