Sunday, March 14, 2010

I was reminded this weekend how much I love live music.

The Townehouse was the most packed I'd ever seen. It's been a while since I stood in a crowd in front of a stage, pressed up against strangers, unable to even see the performers on stage.

I never knew foosball was such fun and so hilarious. We were shrieking and laughing a LOT.

I like how when we get together the snacks are always amazing, and sometimes we inject each other with sterile water (some have obviously been acquiring new skills). We sure know how to have a good time.

The time change happened in the night, and today has been escaping too quickly as a result. The day is too short!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh yes! Live music - an essential part of any life worth living!

3/15/2010  
Blogger Frogger Noob said...

Ha ha, foosball can actually be really fun with the right people! ;)

5/09/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home