Friday, December 10, 2010

Today I can once again breathe a little. And I'm doing all the things I haven't been able to in the past couple weeks. Today I am (not particularly in this order):

1) Sleeping in. By this I just mean staying in bed, even though I'm awake, until I feel like getting up. In fact, I'm in bed right now as I write this. And I'm not getting out when I'm done. For a while, anyway.
2) Showering. Yeah, it's been a while. Not weeks, but definitely days.
3) Grocery shopping. I've been eating a lot of crap lately.
4) Doing laundry.
5) Doing my own dishes, and whoever else's are in the sink.
6) Baking. Maybe pretzels. Maybe muffins. Maybe both.
7) Not writing any papers or completing any assignments. Wahoo!
8) Maybe studying just a little. I really like exam time. No more classes, no more assignments, just relaxing and studying, which takes less brain power than paper writing. Great music, delicious tea, chocolate or something salty to munch on, maybe some snow falling outside, cozy with my notes and textbooks. I especially like group study sessions at coffee places with friends and a latte. Mmmm.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hope your exam went well last night.

Wish you were going to be at the Wagler dinner.

12/10/2010  
Blogger Jill said...

Thanks. It went okay. I wasn't well prepared, and it was a tough exam, but I wasn't expecting much. I went into it with a good mark, so I have room to not do so well.

I wish I was going to be at the Wagler dinner, too. BUT, I will see you in a couple weeks! Yay!

12/10/2010  
Blogger Rachel said...

The Wagler dinner was actually really fun this year. We spent the afternoon playing a game called 'apples to apples' with the Klavers and Sherri, Cassidy and Lacey. Then we got to drive home in a beautiful snow storm, that unfortunately only lasted until Toronto. We still have next to no snow here in Kingston.

12/15/2010  
Blogger Jill said...

No snow?! Wow, you must be the only place in the province that hasn't been hit. We have lots up here! Saturday and Sunday were pretty brutal.

12/15/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home