Saturday, February 23, 2013

This post.

I've been reading some articles and blogs lately written by women who are also Christian and single. And I realized I don't have many female friends who are also both single and Christian. Most of my single friends are not Christians, and most of my Christian friends are not single. But regardless, I've been thinking a lot lately about singleness and sexuality within the context of Christianity. I have a lot of thoughts. I had thought I might sort some of them out here, but I'm not up for it right now.

Instead I'll leave you with a couple others: This and also this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

if we lived closer, i would love to sit and chat, and hear what you're thinking and feeling about this topic over a cup of tea.

2/24/2013  
Blogger Jill said...

I would love that too, Les!

2/24/2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home